JobID = 5e0.1
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be involved in every area of our On-Demand SaaS services and will develop the infrastructure of one of the largest identity platforms. As a SRE, you will report to the Site Reliability Engineer Manager. We follow a DevOps model: our teams are integrated with development teams, and running deployments daily, and SREs are expected to provide input in the product’s development, deployment, and operations.
As Site Reliability Engineer Working within the Cloud Operations team, you’ll build automated infrastructure/deployment processes. You’ll be the expert on operational excellence and how systems can be built to be redundant, scalable, and observable.
· Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation.
· Maintain our production infrastructure hosted on AWS.
· Administer virtualized platforms on multiple cloud providers
· Analyse complex system behaviour, performance and application issues.
· Develop monitoring solutions and analysis.
· Capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing, and security policies for Ping’s market leading Single Sign-On SaaS applications.
· Develop and administration of infrastructure deployment tools.
· 4+ years’ experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
· Experience with security design principles.
· 3+ years Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Solid scripting skills (Python/Ruby/Bash/Go/)
· Experience provisioning public cloud resources using frameworks such as CloudFormation and Terraform.
· Experience with server configuration with Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Salt.
· Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
· Experience with Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
· Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Cassandra, Kafka, and MySQL.
· Experience with observability tooling such as NewRelic, Grafana, and Cloudwatch.
· IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
· Experience in a high-volume or mission-critical service environments.
· Experience with DevOps automation platforms such as Jenkins and Artifactory